Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Betrothed...

Of course he doesn't know it yet, but Cameron Johnson from Oprah's Big Give and I are getting married. A lot of my friends always ask what my type is and I never can answer that question because I didn't think I had one. I stand corrected. Cameron (seems like he) possesses the charisma, intelligence, ambition, and looks to become partners with (And I ain't talkin' business). I know what you're thinking, "Eli, you obsessive, guy-crazed stalker. Are you a 14-year-old girl? Why not meet guys in the bathroom stalls of gay clubs like normal homos?" I'm sorry, the heart wants what it wants. Give me time. We'll be married in 5 years top.

P.S. He makes me want to brown him in a pan and stuff him in a taco shell with cheese, lettuce, and extra sour cream. (Which incidentally was my dinner tonight).
Retraction: If you saw last Sunday's Big Give, you caught a glimpse of Cameron's "girlfriend". I refuse to believe it though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... taco shell. u weirdo. i have to say... compared to the other guys, this one's a downgrade when it comes to looks. lol. eh, he's ok. when are u gonna do david beckham?? i wanna know how you would cook him. lol.

E Dot said...

my dear sweet Jim, that's because I like the normal, attainable, boy-next-door type. David Beckham's practically a statue.

Anonymous said...

girlfriend???!! i thought you said this guy is gay? so not only are you attracted to str8 guys, but you're attracted to gay guys pretending to be str8 guys?!?!?! what is this world coming to?!?!?