Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sex and the Valley

Last night, in the midst of my peaceful slumber, I was awaken by a faint moaning coming from the apartment building immediately adjacent to my house. A scream that echoed through my backyard, eerily increasing in volume. Naturally, I thought someone was being murdered or brutally tortured. Instead, it was quite the opposite. Apparently a very erotic couple neglected to shut their window, because this duo was loudly (and quite effectively) getting their sex on.

At first, I thought it pertinent to shout "quiet down bitches I'm trying to sleep!". However, a very giving feeling washed over my annoyed (albeit, slightly jealous) self. I decided to live and let live, and allow them to be as loud as they want. That's what makes me so nice.

In honor of my sex neighbors, I'd like to leave you with this amazing song, appropriate for this exact situation. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ill try and keep it down next time ;)

n

Anonymous said...

thanks for using my vid :)