Thursday, February 7, 2008

The United States of Tara

Honestly, I did everything to cure me of my Diablo addiction...
I was prescribed every possible remedy on the (black)market. Visited all the top psychologists, physicians, and witch doctors. Hell, I even tried diagnosing (slash treating) myself on the internet (which evidently caused me to be sidetracked to perezhilton.com. DAMN YOU INTERNET!) Unfortunately, none of that was enough. The addiction remains! A few days ago, my dealer (formerly known as my boss) presented me with The United States of Tara script. For those of you who are so 6 months ago, it's Ms. Cody's sophomore project starring renowned actress and sexpot, Toni Collette. Now, I'm obviously not going to divulge too much information because I don't really want to be fired from my trabajo, not to mention shunned by Spielberg himself, but I will tell you that it's looking to be mighty entertaining. Imagine Juno televised, and you basically have the mirthful series pegged.

The premise revolves around a vivacious decorator (Tara Gregor) who struggles to find a balance between her dissociative identity disorder and dysfunctional family life. I must admit, I was obviously elated receiving this script on my desk. A real shot in the arm for my DC complex.
All I need to do now is figure out a way to get on that damn set. For your sake, you better hope I don't. Otherwise expect loads of Diablo COverage in the future.

2 comments:

Jah21126 said...

I have to agree total addiction with diablo cody! and even the music of Juno!! come check out my blog!
teensbrain.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

geezus, eli... diablo cody-much?