Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Apple of my Eye

During my weekly mall excursion, I thought it pertinent to stop on by the Apple shop to see what neat, little gizmos they had in store (literally). I consider it mandatory to keep up to date with today's current technology. And when I say "keep up to date", I really mean "check my email on one of their sample computers and fiddle around with an iPhone (as if I were fortunate enough to afford one)". Oh, don't lie, ya'll do the same thing. Anyways, as I stood amongst the Apple savvy customers, I totally noticed one thing - the employees.

I'm not sure if you've ever noticed, but a good fraction of the Apple employees are oddly attractive! Yes, I admit, there are those unfortunate few that look like Dustin Diamond and Sloth Fratelli's love child - ah, I love The Goonies. However, when you really take a gander at the select few, you'll actually notice that we have some nerdalicious hotties on our hands. You know, the type of guys who sport (and rock) the 5 o'clock shadows and All-Star converses. The ones who've been seriously lifting those 15 pound dumbbells, which totally shows underneath those lime green Apple t-shirts. It's no wonder why they hire a couple dozen employees. It's a completely strategic sales technique used to push those products.

Fuck it. I'm gonna fake a break on my MacBook and head back to the mall. This time, I'll add a little cologne.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eli, you won't believe this, but I fucked up my MacBook... twice!!! The first time, I accidently bumped into something with my bag (my Mac was inside) and it made a dent on the side, so now it won't close all the way... :P And THEN today... I took the Mac to school to do some work, and my bag fell off the chair and my laptop fell out... NOW, there's a crack on the corner of my screen!!! AHHH!H!! I hate myself!!!

E Dot said...

ugh, what a waste. You should not be allowed to have nice things.

Lorenzo said...

wow you saw sloth at the Apple store? Where was I?