Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Pan's Parking Lot

Why do horrible parking situations always happen to me?! Have I been cursed by the parking garage gods, and will be eternally haunted? This past weekend, I made the mistake of driving separately to the Beverly Center mall. Running late, I hauled ass in order to meet my amigos at Chromebones (why we met there is of no importance) and completely forgot to check which floor I parked on. Keep in mind, this parking lot is the labyrinths of parking lots. I've actually heard horror stories of people going in and never coming out. Unfortunately, it wasn't until I left the dreaded mall when I realized I was an uber idiot (Please refrain from responding to this statement). At that point, I spent a good 45 minutes hiking through each floor, pressing the key alarm to a car I'm not too familiar with, and to top it all off my phone was dying. I was a prime candidate for a mugging. After my anxiety wore off (along with perfectly good shoe leather), I finally found my car! Needless to say, I headed home and never looked back.

Note to the wise, learn from my mental defectiveness.

No comments: