Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Morning Quickie

Only three things in this Ambien-tastic world is important enough to get my apathetic-ass out of bed at 5:30 in the frickin' morning. One: a 7a.m. departure to the Caribbeans. Two: James Marsden. And three: the Oscar Nominations telecast. That's right! At the wee hours, I braved the morning dew (sans coffee) and caught a glimpse of who the Academy deemed special enough to nominate.

Instead of yet another recap of the nominations, all of which can be found at The Film Experience, I thought I'd just give a BIG shout-out to the little film that did. Holy ish! I was très excited with all the nominations Juno scored. I admit, upon announcing Jason Reitman's name for Best Director, I almost had an accident. Yeah, that early, I'm really at my most unattractive. However, I couldn't be more thrilled.

Okay lads and ladies, it's time for mommy's caffeine.

P.S. Technically, this isn't a post about DC - a Diablog if you will. It's really about the nominations.

Seriously, not a single mention of my hetero lover.

Fine, I'll put another dollar in the Diablo jar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why am i just NOW learning of this?!?!?!?!?!?! im offended!!!

you know ive always read all your blogs, beyotch.

i saw your girlfriend on oprah the other day. she had your cum dripping out her 'gina.

what?? you said this blogs "not for kids"....

ps-rip heath

-noes

E Dot said...

You're one nasty bisch.

haha