Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Signal InterFEARance


I have an Ipod connector that is transmitted through the radio and it allows me to listen to my tunnage in my rented Pontiac Grand Prix (sexy, I know. Big enough to fit you, the Mrs., and little Johnnie, Janie, and Judie.). Anyways, I get the biggest kick when it picks up other people's car signals on the highway. Just yesterday, amidst a cloud of Pat Benatar and The Format, I was interrupted several times by an array of drivers listening to all kinds of jammage. What's fun, though, is connecting the song to the person. Por ejemplo, a tiny, Asian lady driving a Mini Cooper listening to Stevie Nicks. Can you say AWESOMENESS? Or Hairy McMacho driving a gigazmo Semi Truck listening to the ever-talented Brad Paisley. That, ladies and gentleman, wasn't only hilarious, but appropriate. However, my favorite would definitely have to be Mr. Hottie McBody, college brah' jammin' out to High School Musical 2. Seriously dude? Stick to the status quo.

No comments: